Lane Closure Technician- Jim Dent Project
Domcor Traffic Control Intl. Inc. (DTCII), is currently looking for Lane Closure Technicians to work on the Trans Mountain Pipeline project in Hope, BC.
*Highly Competitive Wage offered*
*Camp accommodation- meals included*
Why Work for Domcor?
DTCII offers competitive wages, training & development, an updated fleet, career advancement opportunities, a 24/7 professional Dispatch Centre and more!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute effective traffic management plans with the proper equipment
- Protect the safety of the crew and the public by directing motor/pedestrian traffic
- Communicate effectively with dispatch staff
- Itemize truck contents
- Produce accurate & timely reporting
- Demonstrate strong decision making, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Valid Traffic Control ticket
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driver abstract
- Ability to pass Drug and Alcohol Test
- 3 years of LCT experience is preferred
- Availability to work weekends and evenings
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (12 hours)
- Possess a professional and punctual demeanor
- Experience working as a Lane Closure Technician
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume and cover letter. We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.