Lane Closure Technician
Location: Province of British Columbia (Vancouver Island, Okanagan, Northern Interior and Lower Mainland Region)
Domcor Traffic Control Intl. Inc. (DTCII), is currently looking for Traffic Control Professionals in various locations across Vancouver Island.
Why Work for Domcor?
DTCII offers competitive wages, training & development, an updated fleet, career advancement opportunities, a 24/7 professional Dispatch Centre and more!
Do not have your TCP ticket? Are you looking for a career change? Do you enjoy working outdoors in a fast-paced environment? If so, have you considered becoming a Traffic Control Professional? We host multiple Traffic Control courses across British Columbia every month. If you are interested in finding out more contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Facebook!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute effective traffic management plans with the proper equipment
- Protect the safety of the crew and the public by directing motor/pedestrian traffic
- Communicate effectively with dispatch staff
- Itemize truck contents
- Produce accurate & timely reporting
- Demonstrate strong decision making, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Valid Traffic Control ticket
- Valid driver’s license and clean driver abstract
- Availability to work weekends and evenings
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (8-12 hours)
- Possess a professional and punctual demeanor
- Experience working as a Traffic Control Professional is considered an asset
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, and skillsets to apply. Apply now and be part of a talented and inclusive team! Domcor would like to thank all interested applicants; however, only selected candidates will be contacted.